Father And Sons Back

bangus

Hello raiders,

Its been a while a since my last post so here I go,We got at 8pm at kissing point wharf when we got there there's two guy's there already so we know it' going to get packed.So we riged up and cast my first squid and the waiting game begin's at 10pm just before the tide stop's one of the rod's started screaming zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yahoo: So I grabed the rod and set the hook 5min's of tusling him he come's up this nice 68cm jewie :1yikes: first squid strip first jewie in a while.Here's the pic's

Cheers Bangus :1fishing1:

post-10205-1261177048_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1261177095_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1261177130_thumb.jpg

nice one bangus! :thumbup: Good to see they're still around. Do you get many jews on squid at kissing point? i've tried a few times with strips and even livies ( from kissing point ) for zilch. Bait usually doesnt even get touched. Only thing i caught was a huge whiting on a big strip once.

Hello raiders,

Its been a while a since my last post so here I go,We got at 8pm at kissing point wharf when we got there there's two guy's there already so we know it' going to get packed.So we riged up and cast my first squid and the waiting game begin's at 10pm just before the tide stop's one of the rod's started screaming zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yahoo: So I grabed the rod and set the hook 5min's of tusling him he come's up this nice 68cm jewie :1yikes: first squid strip first jewie in a while.Here's the pic's

nice fish mate how did you go that day you rang me

Hello raiders,

Very nice jew mate congrats. tricky.

Well done nothing like father and son fishing!!!!

Might have to take my dad out with me from time to time bought him a rod for fathers day and he has not used it yet........ nice few by the way!!!!!

Regards,

Nathan

Yeah thanks mate the best to take your kids fishing especaly if his/her is bord at home.

Edited by bangus