Avoca Rock's Squid Session

bangus

Good day,

Raiders yesterday me and my dad went fishing of Avoca rock's (I am the son that is doing the report today for my dad)And it was nice to meet a raider as well waiting for his king on live bait.Anyway when I got to my fishing spot nothing was caught.Exept my first squid on the rock's nobody was catching anything.So they all started squiding but the other people that squiding as well instead of catching squid they caught the bottom and lost there jigs. :074: But me I was catching them one by one 7 squid was caught :yahoo::thumbup: supposed to be 8 squid I dropped 1 :thumbdown:

Cherrs bangus ....Robin and Rommel :1fishing1: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring the fish on 2010

post-10205-1261962259_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1261962320_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1261962351_thumb.jpg

post-10205-1261962394_thumb.jpg

Edited by bangus

Nice result on the squid young fellow :yahoo::thumbup: .. It appears you did well very on the squid compared to the others, what type and what size jig were you using ?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi jewgaffer how are you? MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! the size squid jig 1.8 size and also put a little sinker on top of it and also is a natural colour squid jig brand yamashita green EGI shuttle

cheers bangus jr A.K.A Robin & Rommel. :1fishing1: