Harbour Bream

abs13

post-12147-1262073786_thumb.jpg had a good night fishing, gotta love our harbour

sorry if this post has been on a few times couldnt

seem to fit the picture in.

Fancy striking you on Fishraider Aboudi !! I should have woken up who you were when you replied to my post and I hope you enjoy being a member, you sure knows how to fish the Harbour, and it certainly looks like you and your Dad got into some pretty good bream this time too :1yikes:...

Aboudi give my regards to Richard when you see him next and tell him to come up to Campbelltown and see us sometime...Is he still over Cronulla is he?

In the meantime mate, tell Richard my boat doesn't run out of petrol and cost forty bucks for a gallon to get us back again :biggrin2:

Anyway Abba will be really good to catch up you and Richard again, it's been a good few years since the Hathead trips started and we'll have plenty to talk about that's for sure :thumbup: I'll call you tomorrow night about doing a Hawkesbury session, and it would be really good if Richard can come along too..

Cheers mate

Byron :1fishing1:

thanks Byron, and all that replied, yeah it was a great catch and when i said sydney harbour i meant parramatta river around Drummoyne, gladsville bridge moorings. we caught them on yabbies and tube worms.

2 biggest in this catch are 44cm and 48cm

:thumbup:

we'll talk soon jewgaffer

ABS

Edited by abs13