Huge! Pittwater Flathead

aquaholic62

Hey raiders,

I was sitting down today and watching TV with the :wife: my older son came to me and said lets go

fishing, couldn't break his heart so we got the gear ready and hooked up the boat and were on the way to

pittwater. Arrived at the ramp at 4.30pm and the boat was in the water. :biggrin2:

We made our way to my fav bait spot stocked up on 7 yakkas and on we go to catch some fish

arrived at my spot about 5.05pm. Not even 5 mins after arrival first bite and were on a small snapper

and of she goes back in the water. my 2 sons wanted to cast some soft plastics around so they did

after a few casts that they managed to catch small snapper they were all over the place, 30+ small snapper were caught all went back in.

As the sun was coming down one of the rods with the yakka went off ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

my older son was on to it, he said this is one serious fish after a 8min fight it was on the boat :thumbup:

it was 91cm a new PB for my son and weighed 4.2kg my son was stoked at the end of the fight.

After that i caught a 28cm bream and my little one was hooked on a 26cm bream and we called

it a day and went home.

cheers

post-11896-1262188327_thumb.jpg

Edited by aquaholic62