Sydney Harbour

searunner525

Hi Raiders

Tuedsay night did a allnighter started of collecting squid in middle harbour ended up with 7 so of to

Cliftton Gardens to anchor up for the night hoping for a nice jew. Dropped two live sqiud down

and in seconds both rods were getting some action only to find tailor destroying my live squid :mad3:

Thought to my self i'll save the squid for the morning for the kings.

Got out the hand lines and started catching some small yakkas, rebated with the yakkas and went into

the cabin for a rest.

Got up at 4.00 am to check the rods yakkas were gone. Rebated this time with squid and went back to sleep untill i woke up to a screaming run on my shimano torium, thought i was dreaming for a split second locked up the drag and set the hook and the battle was on.

After a long fight i knew this was fish wasn't a jew just to powerful it was a big king 95cm :yahoo:

With the king in the boat at 6 am we stayed another hour until we moved on to try another spot.

Heard a lot of talk about the colours so of we went arrived to find 6 or 7 boats already there dropped another squid down and it was an instant hook up another king this one going 76cm :thumbup:

Did two more drifts with no result so headed for home a top day on the harbour with my cousin Lawrie.

post-10476-1262225943_thumb.jpg

post-10476-1262225839_thumb.jpg