Lures, Ouch !, But I Like Them

bigi

Hey guys,

i love seeing pics of lures so i thought i would throw up some pics (hopefully it works) of my recent purchases. Unfortunately they are addictive and i couldnt help myself.

Top left to right, 2nd row left to right, and so on

The 1st pic

top 3 are baby rovers 50

next 2 are NW pencils 52 then a sugapen 70 (im thinking i may have to change to a smaller hook size on the sugapen for sand whiting ) What are your thoughts

2 eco's with a Shiraso minnow 48 pencil in the middle

2nd pic

strikepro 8+ and 5+ divers

3rd pic

poppers - 2 bubblepops, a strikepro and a few surecatch

4th pic, I saw this pic in my file so placed it in, my daughter a couple of years ago at the age of 4, showing me how its done with a 52cm flathead, she hooked, retrieved and landed herself. All that practice in the lounge room turning the reel handle paid off. Im so proud.

post-11843-1262310109_thumb.jpg

post-11843-1262310125_thumb.jpg

post-11843-1262310140_thumb.jpg

post-11843-1262310167_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigi

SAFish - the 2nd box are strike pro's, a very good lure for the price, all the lures here apart from 4 of the poppers are see through, im into bothe the natural immitations and the yellows in see through. i got them from a shop in melbourne, but i had to phone around to find the NW pencils and sugapen, in fact i phoned the wholesaler for a store as not many shops down here stock them. What a runaround, i had to drive for an hour to the store but got them in the end

Rockfisherman - lol know you have made me think i havent got enough colour variation

Hey Bigi,

That 4th lure down in the second box is my killer flathead lure. I've caught 4 flatties over 70cm, including a 97cm croc in the past month on that exact lure. I've tried to buy another couple but can't find them. Wanna sell it? :1prop:

SAFish - the 2nd box are strike pro's, a very good lure for the price, all the lures here apart from 4 of the poppers are see through, im into bothe the natural immitations and the yellows in see through. i got them from a shop in melbourne, but i had to phone around to find the NW pencils and sugapen, in fact i phoned the wholesaler for a store as not many shops down here stock them. What a runaround, i had to drive for an hour to the store but got them in the end

Rockfisherman - lol know you have made me think i havent got enough colour variation

I was talking about the first box, bottom row outside of the Shirasu. You said they were Eco's (I take it SX-40's) but they are in fact Strike Pro Pygmy's. Ecogear SX-40's are about twice the price. They are similar, but there is a big price difference, you could have gotten ripped off.

I was talking about the first box, bottom row outside of the Shirasu. You said they were Eco's (I take it SX-40's) but they are in fact Strike Pro Pygmy's. Ecogear SX-40's are about twice the price. They are similar, but there is a big price difference, you could have gotten ripped off.

my mistake and a very good pickup, i havent kept the packaging, but i do recall wanting the eco's and picking up a couple but putting them back when i saw the strikepro at half the price and very simular.

Hey Bigi,

That 4th lure down in the second box is my killer flathead lure. I've caught 4 flatties over 70cm, including a 97cm croc in the past month on that exact lure. I've tried to buy another couple but can't find them. Wanna sell it? :1prop:

Jenno, thanks for the heads up on that lure, i looked at it and looked at it, its a Strike Pro Bass-X 5.5cm pink back with clear belly, colour number 911GA, i was also told that lure is picking up some bream down here in melbourne also,

now you tell me this is a cracker unfortunately no i do not wish to sell it. It was the only one in stock also, so thats no good to you. PM sent