Sydney Harbour Part 1

funnierthanu

Headed into the harbour with my relo from the bush to see the works and have a bream fish whilst we waited . First stop was to get him a fishing licence and then we got the last parking spot at gladsville. Went straight to the cnr near the bridge and within 10 minutes he is on to a kingfish on my 3kg baitrunner and nibble tip rod . After just missing a few river cats we net the king and he is just under size at 63 cm . The relo cant beleive his face when i return it to the water . Its the biggest fish he has ever caught an i just threw it back but rules are rules i tell him .

We then caught a few bream and 2 snapper at 32 cm so he was happy . Now he has to wait till the morning for a few flatties . Happy new year everyone.post-9468-1262318619_thumb.jpg

Hey Funny,

You seem to have had enough time to do a few trips over christmas / new year. You're making up for the times you had to work while we were all out fishing! Good on you.

Each of your trips has resulted in a good bag of fish.

Nice to see a few legal reds here and there and those bream are a nice class of fish too.

Did you tangle with any jewies in the harbour ?

Hey Funny,

You seem to have had enough time to do a few trips over christmas / new year. You're making up for the times you had to work while we were all out fishing! Good on you.

Each of your trips has resulted in a good bag of fish.

Nice to see a few legal reds here and there and those bream are a nice class of fish too.

Did you tangle with any jewies in the harbour ?

Sorry mate , im a bream and whiting man