Problem Solved

Yarraone

i have had a problem since i bought my boat ... loading it on to the trailer on my own is difficult..lights always rusting out...and having no where to climb into the boat when it is on the trailer, except for standing on the gards..

Well i think i have solved all 3 problems now..

I moved the lights to hopefully be above the water line...

I added 2 side rollers so that when I am on my own they will guide the boat straight all the way on to the trailer..

And I added side steps on both sides, infront and behind of the guards to stand, step and walk along if need be and hopefully not get wet...

i have added some photos.. Please any feedback would be great..

i have had a problem since i bought my boat ... loading it on to the trailer on my own is difficult..lights always rusting out...and having no where to climb into the boat when it is on the trailer, except for standing on the gards..

Well i think i have solved all 3 problems now..

I moved the lights to hopefully be above the water line...

I added 2 side rollers so that when I am on my own they will guide the boat straight all the way on to the trailer..

And I added side steps on both sides, infront and behind of the guards to stand, step and walk along if need be and hopefully not get wet...

i have added some photos.. Please any feedback would be great..

Reckon you have done a great job mate - well done - a great bit of thinking there!!

• 3 weeks later...