Fished Lower Parra River

hooklineandsinker

last week i fished with a fishraider raider name james ds but our time was not as productive as today outing so i did not post about it

any how i did the same with beginner

last night i decided i would pm beginner to go for a fish today i the parra river towards the harbour bridge he said sure why not

my aim was to get my first kingie ever its funny how things change :biggrin2:

i had not fished with beginner before so i said ill pick you up on the way through at 715am we get to our livebait area at 815ish try for yakkas could not manage even to sight one packed up drove to another area we try again i catch a bream and a baby snapper still no yakkas i could see nathans face this aint working so i said we'll fish with what we got in baits

i generally carry a good variety of baits and nath had pillies finally we get to the fishing spot around 9am it was rather quiet with showers on and off till nathan and his mighty new katana 2-4kg matched with a slade sneer this flattie 46 cms his new PB on a pillie tale took us for what felt like forever to land as nathan had thin leader on

post-9942-1262518892_thumb.jpg

.lens on camera was foggy :wacko:

sl371493.th.jpg

then i get to the action with my light gear with this warped aka bitten bream was fat lil one too at 30 cms was caught on PP

dsc00704w.th.jpg

which i turned in to this yummy baked bream in lemon and herb and cajun spices

dsc00709a.th.jpg

then nathan answers back with a flounder of either 33 or 31cms

dsc00706h.th.jpg

than later as tide runs out we had a rods sitting as do then nathan aka beginner checks his katana bang theres a 50cms flattie just holding on to his bait for him two mins later and numerous head shakes later hes netted nathan new 'new PB two PBs in one day top effort nathan

post-9942-1262518634_thumb.jpg

anyhow nathan being the nice fellow he is gives me his first flattie from earlier in the day to take home

hey nath fresh baked bream tastes great it was a pleasure anytime you wanna go for a fish just let me know :thumbup:

Edited by hooklineandsinker

Cheers Mike,

I look forward to our next outing!!!! that Katana/slade combo is awsome to use and it was good to test it out on a couple of flatties now need to get a few bream on it!!!!

Next time I hope that you land your kingy!!!! as you have all the right gear and definately know what your doing just need a little luck and weather on your side!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Nathan