Help

driftwood

the fishraider forum tutorial post herehow to post pics shows you how to post them but you must resize them first if you have a few pics you want to show off

download quick size from here firstly quick size

and install using the desktop shortcut i just used it for the first time just now post-9942-1262575899_thumb.jpg

after you have installed it just leave the settings unless the pic is still to big for your liking them only change the scaling% alittle bit to get your desired kb result

so you can fit lets say your 10 pics in the one post

you are allowed 600kb of pics per post i believe

any other questions

post again

Edited by hooklineandsinker

the fishraider forum tutorial post herehow to post pics shows you how to post them but you must resize them first if you have a few pics you want to show off

download quick size from here firstly quick size

and install using the desktop shortcut i just used it for the first time just now post-9942-1262575899_thumb.jpg

after you have installed it just leave the settings unless the pic is still to big for your liking them only change the scaling% alittle bit to get your desired kb result

so you can fit lets say your 10 pics in the one post

you are allowed 600kb of pics per post i believe

any other questions

post again

thanks for the tips but i am using the free computer that i got of school so i cant get into the quicksize website so is there any other way to resize the pics

thanks for the tips but i am using the free computer that i got of school so i cant get into the quicksize website so is there any other way to resize the pics

Hi there...

If you have no software to resize it, and cant install anything on the school computer, then I would suggest using the simplest of programs.... Paint.

1 - Open the Image in Paint

2 - Select Stretch/Skew from the menu.

3 - In the Horizontal/Vertical Scaling area, type in the % value you want to scale the image down to. E.g. 60% (for both vertical and horizontal)

post-10093-1262647080_thumb.jpg

4 - Save the image. (I like to choose Save-As as this doesnt overwrite the original image)

Upload away..... Hope to read some fishing reports with pics from you shortly.

Fish light, hold tight..

Tevoro.