My New Boat

olitay

Hi Raiders, after selling my signature recently i have been boatless for some time contemplating what to get next. Whilst the Haines Signature was ok it didnt accommodate for my growing family so i wanted something bigger, but not too big.

I came accross this baby! a 1996 7.5 M Proline Walkaround with a 350 chev mercruiser.

perfect for the family and the keen fisho!......im in love...

Her name is "Oscar Blue" (named after my son in the photo)

if you see me on the water give me a hollar.

post-6621-1262771287_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1262771297_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1262771307_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1262771318_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1262771335_thumb.jpg

Nice looking boat there mate. Like the offset 1/2 cab. Does it have much room up the front (the back certainly looks well set up).

John

Cheers mate, plenty room up front for 2 people to cast their head off!!! the main reson i sold the sig is cause of the access to the bow, or lack of it.

good job - your son matches the boat or is it that the boat matches your son (cute kid BTW :1clap: )

Ha thanks Rex, i didnt colour corodinate the shoot i promise :biggrin2: just a coincidence! Hes a good Greek boy! loves his blue and white! :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice boat Billy.

Colour scheme needs something.....................................maybe kingie red or tuna rouge!

The missus might not appreciate those splashes of red but we will when they come.

Good luck.

BillyV I agree with Johnno that's not only a nice boat but it's a terrific boat for what anyone would want to use it for as far as having stability and plenty of deck space is concerned

Top choice mate :thumbup: All the ingredients are there that make a good boat a top fishing platform and the best part about it is you can now set it up exactly the way you want it to be.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

very nice boat

looks like its got tons of room

are they dual downrigger mounts already on the back ?

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes they are twin downrigger mounts, i just done have the riggers... I need to find out what brand they were.

Cant wait to get her in the drink. Had a hickup this morning at the ramp so my mobile mechanic is on his way. :(

Nice boat there matey alot different to your other rig (polycraft)

My God your son reminded so much like my boy at his age and i

cant wait till he grows a wee more fishing partners for life...

Cheers Rizzo :thumbup:

Edited by rizzo

Nice boat there matey alot different to your other rig (polycraft)

My God your son reminded so like my boy at his age and i cant

wait till he grows a wee more fishing partners for life...

Cheers Rizzo :thumbup:

Thanks Rizzo, I cant wait till he is old enough to come along with me on overnighters. We had his first outing in the boat the other day and he loved it. Whats better than family and fishing ah? Magic.

BillyD,

Very Very nice boat, looks in perfect condition, obviusly the previous owner looked after her.

Your boy (first mate) looks so small in the back! Before you know it he will be loading up the boat and dragging you out for a fish!

My son is 10, he loves fishing and absolutely loves driving the boat, he is very good at it to, in fact he helps launch and retrieve! It makes it all worth while being able to enjoy family time and hobby at the same time.

Polycraft - Haines - Proline.............. Aircraft Carrier??????? :1prop:

Tight lines and safe boating. Take care.

Regards,

Rob

Edited by DarkHorse