This Sunday -spot Available

Jason Sunn

Hi All,

It looks like it might be good for a bash on Sunday morning. :1fishing1:

Am planning to be leave the Roseville ramp at about 4am and fish the spit for some bait and livies.

Then hit the harbour and see what is on the chew. Plan to come back in when they stop biting.

Prefer a non smoker and someone that can back a car and trailer but otherwise am open to offers. (Wife :wife: does not like me going out alone)

Can offer a lift from Dee why or anywhere in between the boat ramp.

Send me a PM or phone on 0402 290 467 if interested. First in best dressed.

Cheers Sunnyboy

Oh yeah, and share fuel costs but as it is a 4 stroke they are usually pretty small.

Spot filled. Look out for the report on Sunday arvo.

Edited by Sunnyboy1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Am planning to be leave the Roseville ramp at about 4am and fish the spit for some bait and livies.

Then hit the harbour and see what is on the chew. Plan to come back in when they stop biting.

Prefer a non smoker and someone that can back a car and trailer but otherwise am open to offers. (Wife :wife: does not like me going out alone)

Cheers Sunnyboy

Oh yeah, and share fuel costs but as it is a 4 stroke they are usually pretty small.

Hi All,

Cheers Sunnyboy

Hi Sunnyboy,

Missed your post but if you need someone to in the future please let me know. Happy to help out with costs and have most of my own gear. Just missing the boat. Happy to meet you at the ramp at your chosen time. I do smoke but will make sure I smoke away from you and will carry an ash tray. Im contactable on the mobile. 0415 623135.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Matt