New Digi...yipppeeeee!

Guest Jocool

Guest Jocool

Just scored a new Digi. :thumbsup: Kodak LS633. Seems to do a nice job!

I wanted a cam that would have rechargable Batts and this one has Lithium Ions in it. No more fumbling with AA`s! :naughty:

Couldn`t believe my luck when I scored a $600 Camera for the princely sum of $250. :nana:

Guest Jocool
That boat looks nice!

My digi eats batteries (aa) I hate it!

Yeah thanks mate :thumbsup: Thats my baby! :nana:

As far as Batts go...No more AA`s for me! :nono:

Guest Jocool

Bing Lee at Parramatta on Church St. I think they have a couple more!

The full package was:

LS633 $599

128 MB card $95

Lowepro Carry case $23

Paid $350 for the lot!

All I can say is haggle! Dont give up. I think he gave me that price just to get rid of me! :thumbsup:

Granted its last years model...but who cares. It still had all the features I wanted. Mainly I`m happy that I got a camera that has a Lith battery! Cheapest camera I found with a Lith Batt, was a crappy one for $500+ :yikes:

Guest Jocool

Bashir...I have had that plate since 1985 I think. :thumbsup: No one owned it prior to me.

It started of as a custom plate which I had to pay for each year. It read JOCOOL. Had that for about 10 years. Then I changed it over to the Premium plate which reads JOC 00L.

I tried to get JOK 00L for another car, but they wouldnt allow it because it is what they class as a look alike! :confusuion:

Are the floodlights for fishin Joe? :ohyeh:

Clutch...Had them fitted just for Bloody Volvo Drivers! :confusuion: :confusuion: :naughty: :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

They do, and I did :D Jocool, youre the real deal! Not even the sales guy believed me when I said someone I know got it for $250 until he looked it up on his computer, well, he said I could only have it for $280, but hey thats less than half the original price of $599, best price camera around, I've been playing with it all day, cant wait to take some fishing photos with it now, heaps of functions and works great!

Narra