Botany Bay Wed 13th

Dangas

Hi All

Went out to Wooloware bay on the high tide at 6am to fish the oyster racks , caught a few bream and whiting with blade lure but mostly undersized.

Started to slow as the tide changed so moved out to moored boats nearby and caught heaps of smaller bream and pinkies with peeled prawns.

Soon ran out of prawns so we had to pull into the bait store near tom uglies bridge to get more prawns. By now it was nearing 11am and the sun was beaming down. We decided to go Towra point for flatties and got nothing. So did a drift down towra channel the it all started happening. Non stop action for about hour catching heaps of bream, whiting and snapper on the run out tide.

Here are some of the keepers

post-11346-1263524774_thumb.jpg

yeh i thought it was a tarwhine but wasnt sure. I know the legal size is 20cm but didnt keep em unless they were 25cm incase they were bream and not tarwhine. They look so similiar.

good work danga

i got a hectic new rod n reel...lets go test it out this weekend!

you have 1 tarwhine there as well , they are very good fighters with the round mouth

Hey there funnierthanu, quick question is the tarwhine the fish on the right in the photo with the tail just out of the photo????? If so can you only tell by their rounded mouth?????