From Old To New Big Changes With Pictures

jay_stylz

well guys i purchased this boat off my dads mate about a year ago since then have rebuilt the trailer completly i replaced the old skids with roller changed the wiring to submersable light so no more light board as far as the boat goes well when i bought it it was a misserable blue colour inside soo i changed all the rails and things inside the boat repainted the whole interior of the boat. cut out the floor laid new marine ply and glassed the whole thing again fabricated some leather cushins for the cabin re painted the motor with full marine paiint had it all serviced then just recently decided to sand back all the antifound stuff that was on the bottom (mafe it look horrible) repainted that in white then repainted the outside of the boat in marine 2 pac paint not cheap mind u that was huge job but its all worth it in the end . its almost complete now i just have to put the rocket launcher on then shes done ive added some photos of how it was when i got it to what it is today let me know what u guys think

post-10292-1263717799_thumb.jpg

post-10292-1263717842_thumb.jpg

post-10292-1263717880_thumb.jpg

post-10292-1263717917_thumb.jpg

post-10292-1263717956_thumb.jpg

post-10292-1263717982_thumb.jpg