Who Said The Bay Was Quiet

funnierthanu

Had a early finish at work yesterday and rang the wife and she suggest we hit the harbour for a fish . I suggest the bay so the boys get to see the airport but she tell me about the last few reports from the bay and that theres no fish .

Heads or tails is the call and were off to the bay ( harbour will have to wait ) . We got there about 3 and headed over to towra for a refreshing swim .

We then started fishing and the 2 boys were very excited to be using their new fishing rods they got for chrissie .3rd fish in and my little 5 yr old is into a good bream with the drag screaming . In comes his biggest fish ever , a bream just over a kg .

We got 1 good elbow slapper at 44cm with 10 smaller ones , 3 trevally and 35 bream , but we only kept a few .

By 830 it was time to pull the pin , the bay was on fire post-9468-1264470008_thumb.jpgpost-9468-1264470137_thumb.jpg

What a great family session. Well done to the young bloke on his PB bream ... it's a beauty! :thumbup: ("Must have used all of his Ben 10 powers to land that monster" says my 5 yo :biggrin2: ) A great feed of fish for the whole family

Hodgey

G'day Funny,

Just as well you used the 'heads - we go to Botany Bay, tails - we don't go to Sydney harbour' phrase on the flip of the coin, so you would end up in Botany bay.

I reckon you have a special seventh sense whereby you can see through water or something. You always find the fish. What a big smile your son has after catching a thumper bream like that. He'll remember that when he takes you fishing when you're 80.

Well done mate - we'll have to catch up one day.

Great report and love the pics. I don't know what's bigger the Thumper Bream or the smile on your son's face.

That's what's fishing's all about. That's an awesome catch you got out there, were they all on bait or did you throw some lures around too.

Cheers ACIMA :beersmile:

Great report and love the pics. I don't know what's bigger the Thumper Bream or the smile on your son's face.

That's what's fishing's all about. That's an awesome catch you got out there, were they all on bait or did you throw some lures around too.

Cheers ACIMA :beersmile:

Lures ha , thats hard work , all on bait in 3 different spots