A Jewcy Fishing Trip! Pic Now Added!

tide'n'knots

HI guys, hit the harbour last night after some jew and arrived quite late due to rewiring the nav lights on the boat that took longer than I thought it would. Anyway arrived just before 10pm at the spot and the tide was already starting to run out and I had missed the top of the tide(damn!). ended up getting 1 jew 70cm and on the way back to the ramp I tried a new spot that I had been thinking about trying for a while and caught a 53cm model in the first 5mins.

cheers pete.

HI guys, hit the harbour last night after some jew and arrived quite late due to rewiring the nav lights on the boat that took longer than I thought it would. Anyway arrived just before 10pm at the spot and the tide was already starting to run out and I had missed the top of the tide(damn!). ended up getting 1 jew 70cm and on the way back to the ramp I tried a new spot that I had been thinking about trying for a while and caught a 53cm model in the first 5mins.

cheers pete.

atleast you got out

Well done pete,

good to hear that you got into some Jewcies.

Plenty around at the moment, great to hear that the new spot came up trumps for you.

At least by trying new areas you know have another spot up your sleeve.

As fishos we need to look outside the square, ive only woke up myself after 30 years in the game and I still have alot to learn.

Twin 1

Edited by twin1

Nice work Pete. Good to see the new spot produced the goods as well. That's another spot to file away in the memory bank for next time. The bigger fish appears to be in very good condition. Keep the reports coming in mate

Cheers

Hodgey

HI guys, hit the harbour last night after some jew and arrived quite late due to rewiring the nav lights on the boat that took longer than I thought it would.

One night the buss bar in my boat melted and i lost all nav lights , unfortunately for me it was Mardi gra night and they were all over the harbour in the big crusie boats with music pumping .Wasn't a lot of fun in my 3.75m quinne with a 20 hp and no lights . It's worth doing it properly and taking a little longer , much better then my 5 min effort , i remember thinking....."yeah that burning smell should go away in a while" .

Bubba

Well done pete great to see you back into the Jewie mojo keep em coming and I look forward to going out with you again as I learnt heaps on our first outing!!!

Congrats and a couple fine jewies not your biggest but good size in my book!!!!

Regards,

Nathan