Bombo

Victor78

Hi All

I went fishing with my dad today off the rocks at Bombo. The swell was huge but found a spot which was safe bit we got pretty wet still.

We caught 1 bonito 1 Kingfish and lost count on the 72nd Salmon we caught . We only keept 3 Salmon and realesed the rest i reckon we got over 100 easy it was a top day out

Edited by mrsswordfisherman

Any photos? would love to see some of them, well done on another great day

Groper i dont take photos of what i catch unless 1 day i caught a Metre plus Kingie or a marlin or a massive jew. No offence ppl but Pics of bread and butter fish i personally think are boring but each to there own.

During Autum and spring every now and again we get big hauls of Salmon on the south coast as they are breeding and chasing bait fish around headlands and beachs right at your feet. All the fish caught were spewing up pilchards and yellowtails

Great part of the world Victor. Obviously you struck it on a very good day. Well done.

Howard

I agree... sounds like an awesome session even if they were just salmon... wonder if it had anything to do with the barometer climbing all the way up to 1030 yesterday...