Port Hacking Fri 5Th March

hookerbruce

Hi

Very short notice I'm taking the tinny out in Port tomorrow if any one wants to come for a ride.

Quick try for kings then chase bream whiting crabs etc in the river.

6 am start from Water St ramp. PM me or leave message here I'll check later and again in the morning.

All you have to do is net the fish for me, I've got everything else covered.

Can drop you back at the ramp any time.

Bruce

so how did you go hooker? Im heading out tonight to hopefully get some bream.

Yes I went. The kingfish wouldn't play lost one good fish then the nor-easter was making it unpleasent so went into the river and fished the sandflats with nippers for bait.

tried half a dozen spots finally found some bream. Kept 8 bream to 38cm 1 whitng 1 flathead 1 blue swimmer

and a mack tuna and a bonito from out near the bommie. Threw back about the same number of legal sized bream and a lot of undersize.

90% of the fish caught on the 1kg outfit and only couple on the 2 kg outfit it just wasn't getting the bites. So fish light in about 50cm of water for results.

Bruce

you cleaned up mate. Went on the hacking saturday and bagged 5 bream and 1 trevally. Went out again on sunday and bagged 6 trevally, 3 bream, a large flattie, and an amberjack. It was hard to find the fish but once you found them it was all on. All fish caught on pillies.