What Are Raiders Up To This Weekend?

Hodgey

GDay everyone

Looks like the weather is going to be suitable for wetting a line down here. :fish_h4h:

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Have a great weekend, whatever you're getting up to. Don't forget to have a look at the Adopt a Learner Section. There may be someone on there that could accompany you on the water this weekend. ;) Stay safe on our roads and waterways

Cheers

Hodgey

My club has a social outing on Botany Bay this Sunday, with weighin at lunchtime at Frenchmans Bay. Guess I'll chase kings if I can get some squid and /or yakkas. Maybe drift for some lizards, too.

Cheers,

Baz

PS. I really should try and find those rumoured yellowfin in Port Hacking! ;)

Edited by Berleyguts

I'll be fishing in an open tournament this weekend hoping to catch a big jew tomorrow morning then followed by a big flathead and big ... :biggrin2: Will be in the hawksburry

And i don't care what the wheathers doing now as i have my canopy and clears done.

Wish me luck

Jono

Edited by Mad Keen Jon

I've just secured myself a nice pile of fresh greenweed and I've been told that the Georges is loaded with Blackfish at the moment :thumbup: .

The wife is having a perfume party this weekend - no prizes for guessing where I'll be!!! :fisher:

Maternity ward with my wife.gif hopefully. Then definitely on the water next weekend, once junior has arrived yahoo.gif .

Dave

Good luck to you and the missus mate and looking foward to seeing your new addition to the family.

Cheers Stewy

Good luck to you and the missus mate and looking foward to seeing your new addition to the family.

Cheers Stewy

:dito: All the best, Dave. Looking forward to hearing some good news soon!

Cheers

Hodgey