Maiden Voyage Sucessful

camotec

Hey Guys,

I took the still "un-named" dinghy out on Saturday to Ben Chifley Dam and it was a pleasure to tow and drop in the drink. The old school Johnson fired without problem and I was on my way.

I caught 3 redfin in about 10mins and then nothing for the rest of the day. I know the motor is only 6hp but it is quick enough for fishing. :1fishing1: I need to get a new prop (the current one looks terrible) from Huey as well as a set of water muffs for the motor, but apart from the the boat will definetly do until I buy a bigger one. The whole day was great and it was easy to get on and off the trailer and the only issues all day was the lack of fish in the boat and the fact that I forgot the sunscreen and I am now paying for it with red knees & feet! :ranting2:

myboat.jpg

Thanks and happy days,

Ben

Edited by Bez

Good to see you are happy with your purchase !!! ( This is the one you were looking at right ?? )

No beter way then to spend the day landing a few on your maiden voyage in it!! (despite the lack of sunscreen :074: )

May be RED-BEZ is a good name for her ???? :biggrin2:

CHeeRS

Antun

Good onya Ben, the first of many outings, did ya crack beer over her..

Enjoy your boating buddy... :thumbup:

I did but I dented the boat some more, hehe not really, I almost fell overboard, does that count?.

top work bez the redfin will be getting worried ,top buy top boat cheers dunc333 :1fishing1:

Well the bigger Redfin will definetley be worried, because I have their children. :mad3:

Lets just hope they pay the ransom. :074:

Cheers

Ben

Thanks for the comments guys. I have made some modifications and am keen to get out again. I have a cutting board in the back corner now too and have modified it with a burley hole which goes overboard. it makes cleaning it a bit easier too.

Cheers

Ben