The Weekend Is Nearly Here

Anroco

Weather looks ok for the weekend, and its been a while (Oz day long weekend @ Shoalhaven Heads) since I've had the chance to hit the water but finally Sunday i am breaking free!!

Heading out for my first trip to Botany and will hopefully be on the water by 0430.

Will be taking a friends hand held GPS to give it a go (first time using one and before i invest in one) so if anyone wants to share a spot (not a super secret spot, but something i can try) i would be greatly appreciative.

So if you see the Stessl, with the Aqua (??? :wacko: ) bimni, give us a "Holler" or I normaly monitor Chan 88.

Whats everyone else up to??? Tides look great for an early bash.

All the best for the weekend Ya'LL and may you's catch plenty!!

CHeeRS

Antun

Edited by Anroco

Time to start researching our local water in preparation for the Pirtek Challenge :yahoo: With a bit of luck, flathead or bream will be one of the target species. Also looking forward to meeting kingys what kingys? when he visits with his brother next week :thumbup: An RDO on Monday makes for a three day fishing session, providing the rain stays away :(

Have a great weekend whatever you're up to Raiders, and stay safe on our roads and waterways

Cheers

Hodgey

jeese ..havent been on the water since my xmas holiday break in january this year!!

poor batteries are probably dead

got to stop making excuses and get out

misses wants me to sell or go fishing....mmmmm...she has a good point!!

HOLIDAYS!!!! Just finished a big exam and i havent been out in 2 weeks, Gonna try get out into the harbour this weekend.

Whats in the harbour at the moment anyway? Any Kingie?

Edited by Jonathan_w

jeese ..havent been on the water since my xmas holiday break in january this year!!

poor batteries are probably dead

got to stop making excuses and get out

misses wants me to sell or go fishing....mmmmm...she has a good point!!

[/quote

The missus WANTS you to go fishing???

I'd take the opportunity in a flash.

Weather looks ok for the weekend, and its been a while (Oz day long weekend @ Shoalhaven Heads) since I've had the chance to hit the water but finally Sunday i am breaking free!!

Heading out for my first trip to Botany and will hopefully be on the water by 0430.

Will be taking a friends hand held GPS to give it a go (first time using one and before i invest in one) so if anyone wants to share a spot (not a super secret spot, but something i can try) i would be greatly appreciative.

So if you see the Stessl, with the Aqua (??? :wacko: ) bimni, give us a "Holler" or I normaly monitor Chan 88.

Whats everyone else up to??? Tides look great for an early bash.

All the best for the weekend Ya'LL and may you's catch plenty!!

CHeeRS

Antun

Hey Antun,

Your not far from me, im at erskine park. I was going to hit Botany in the morning but i cant be bothered dealing with a packed ramp like Botany on weekends so i think ill just try my luck at Berowra. :1fishing1:

Good Luck! I'll probably wish i went to Botany. :lol:

How'd you go mate, we had a shocker at berowra. Not even a bite all day, the misses got a small tailor and that was it. Last weekend it went off thought and we got about 10 tailor, 1 bream and a flattie. I'll have to get to Botany during the week while its quiet. :biggrin2: