More Harbour Blackies

rickster

Hit the harbour again on saturday with mates Steve and Ken. Tried a couple of new spots, one in particular had "catch me!" written all over it. Couldn't believe how good it looked, I know a blackfish spot when I see one. Anyway, after leaving both these spots without even look like losing a bait, we headed to a couple of spots that we actually knew. First spot only got 4, released one, but the snext spot was a bit more like it, producing 11 fish in about 3 hours including 3 "horses" at a kilo plus. Took a couple of pics, put the camera away when Steve decides it'd be a good idea to land another one. 15 fish in all, good day and good company.

Headed out again sunday on my own just for a few hours and found them straight away. Ended up with 10, must have dropped at least that many again, but nothing as big as saturdays. Another couple of pics and back in the water they go.

post-11436-126981326734_thumb.jpg

post-11436-126981329057_thumb.jpg

Great effort Rickster,

Really enjoy my blackfishing, got a few off the rocks the other day but cabbage was very hard to come by, I take it you are using weed, hear that green weed is hard to find at the moment.

Cheers

Knuckle