Whats A Good Spinning Rod To Get?

5ky

There was a post about this not long ago.

I have a 9ft Wilson Live fibre, RLF33, doubles as my light beach rod. There's also an 8ft which would be a better spin-only rod, it's slightly stiffer.

There's heaps of them out there off-the-shelf in your price bracket. Go shop around and get a feel for the different rods.

Shimano also have a wide range in rods. You can check out the Shimano Catana. Where are you planning to fish at? as in what sort of environment for eg. Wharfs, rocks etc. But for your budget there is a heap of good rods out there. I recommend going to your tackle shop and checking it out. a shop are having a big easter sale if you are in the area. Check it out!

will be doing heaps of wharf and rock fishing, even beach at times... know whats good to look out for in a good rod? sorry for noob quest.. will try check local tackle shop when im free

I have 2 shimano catanas and would buy them again for sure. They are great and has caught heaps of fish for me. They are closer to a hundred bucks to. Click on the go fish icon on the main page and it will take you to there web page where they have those rods with pics and prices. Cheers Andrew.

Edited by cant catch any