Beach Fishing

johnny doi

hi raiders,

im heading to bronte or coogee beach tomorrow for a family picnic with the mrs,kids & mother in law.plan is to hav a bbq but i was hoping to wet a line in the suds.i know its probably not the best conditions & time of day but i wana ask fellow raiders if its worth a shot.im planning on soaking some pillys & some salted mullet iv caught in the past.question is,has any1 fished bronte or coogee recently,if so what did they catch,& is there any gutters or a certain spot along the beach that id hav a better chance????& do you think theres a good chance of a salmon or tailor?id love for my kids to do battle with a hard fighting sambo.i might even hav a quick spin with metals on the rocks on either side of the beach.it wont be a dedicated fishing trip,more just a line in while we relax.

i know its short notice to get much feed back from but if any1 out there has any tips,it would be much appreciated.thanks in advance.

cheers johnny. :beersmile::thumbup:

Edited by fisher doi

the swell is surpossed to up still tomorrow so your better off fishing off the beach with the kyds. You might get lucky catchin a salmon or tailor during the day but your better off using smaller baits and targeting bream and flathead off the beach they seem to bite during daylight hours