Trebles

Golden Monk

Hi,

Ordered some hardbodies off of ebay, received them the other day, look quite nice actually in the flesh, 40mm and 32mm.

The problem is the trebles on them some of the points are rounded, no matter how hard you stick it into your finger it wont even go in. :1yikes:

So where can I get some new trebles for these, approx how much each do they cost.

Hi,

Ordered some hardbodies off of ebay, received them the other day, look quite nice actually in the flesh, 40mm and 32mm.

The problem is the trebles on them some of the points are rounded, no matter how hard you stick it into your finger it wont even go in. :1yikes:

So where can I get some new trebles for these, approx how much each do they cost.

43296[/snapback]

Owner Stingers ST-36 (size 12 for those) I think 10 in a pkt for $7.95 odd, or gamakatsu size 10s or 12 are maybe 10 or so in a pkt as well and are around the same price. VMCs are also pretty good, but not as strong as the others.

cheers

Nope no owner just gama's and the others. Try Otto's mate that where i got mine from..

Cheers Mick :1fishing1:

43529[/snapback]

My mate is a Steward on Qantas, he just got back from Singapore and brought me a box of 10 pkts, blow me down drunk, I dare anyone to guss what I was stung for them. Got them from Sabre Tackle.

cheers