Anyone Going Out This Weekend?

Hotzy

I am going to brave the weather forecast and head to the bay early Saturday morning, will be interesting to see whats around. I need to get some fish in the freezer for winter, its near empty of fish at the moment.

I am going to brave the weather forecast and head to the bay early Saturday morning, will be interesting to see whats around. I need to get some fish in the freezer for winter, its near empty of fish at the moment.

I was thinking of going on Sunday, most likely LB because no boat. :1fishing1:

im 50 50 at the moment

Watch out Jim , Pete and Tony will be looking for all your hot spots , P.S if pete wins the pirtek challenge he owes you an i half , only caught the big whiting due to fishing that part of the bay after reading your report and and me calling him over . ( go Pete and good luck )

I am planning on heading outside.

Last week I got 6 flatties, 1 morwong, 1 red sea perch. a nanygai and 52 leatherjackets.

I lost lots of lead.

I went and got some wire traces yesterday.

The seas look tobe quite favourable.

I only hope theres not too much rain.

Not this weekend :( .. Car is due for a service so i thought i would spend the weekend in the garage and do a few additional things to it for peace of mind (love a brother inlaw who's a mechanic- i might tell him soon that he's helping me.. :074: replacing sump, rocker, rear main, maybe head gaskets if i / we could be bothered :biggrin2: )

Forecast for the weekend:

Hope everyone has a safe one!

Tight lines for those heading out!

CHeeRS

Antun

My :wife: is away for the weekend :yahoo: and leaving in exactly 15 minutes till late Sunday afternoon! So going out on Sunday for big session on my kayak past long reef. If I catch something, awesome, if not, the peace and quiet will put a bit :thumbup: on my face! Bottoms up :beersmile:

You would have to fight the :wife: for it. I am likely to not see a cent anyway so work out the split with her :biggrin2:

I like the logic Pete.

I love playing these little mind games with my wife and other wives.

Tell her that she is so pretty that you are going to submit her entry into the local beauty pageant.

When she asks "Why?" whilst fluttering her eyelids, tell her so that you can claim HER prize money !

When she gets upset and says "NO!" - then tell her that it's HER rule, as she is claiming your prizemoney.... Sounds fair, right?

By the way, looks like Funnierthanu has to wear this one - he'll have to learn to leave his good humanitarian side at home when fishing competitions - right ? :biggrin2:

Edited by Keflapod

we are heading out with reefmagic on sunday :D

heading out with my mates on central coast fishing chaters on sunday.hope the fishing gods are weving there powers on us.wishing every fellow fishraider a safe and enjoyable weekend. cheers SCOTTY

I like the logic Pete.

I love playing these little mind games with my wife and other wives.

Tell her that she is so pretty that you are going to submit her entry into the local beauty pageant.

When she asks "Why?" whilst fluttering her eyelids, tell her so that you can claim HER prize money !

When she gets upset and says "NO!" - then tell her that it's HER rule, as she is claiming your prizemoney.... Sounds fair, right?

By the way, looks like Funnierthanu has to wear this one - he'll have to learn to leave his good humanitarian side at home when fishing competitions - right ? :biggrin2:

lol...this is the other half ( :ranting2: ) of funnierthan you...I think it is great..if hubby won, I can help spend his...if you win Pete01, I can help your :ranting2: spend yours... oh, doeesn't get any better than that :thumbup:

GOODLUCK FOR TOMORROW'S RESULTS PETE01 & hopefully our little one Wyatt will be in with a :yahoo: for the juniors !

My wife.gif is away for the weekend yahoo.gif and leaving in exactly 15 minutes till late Sunday afternoon! So going out on Sunday for big session on my kayak past long reef. If I catch something, awesome, if not, the peace and quiet will put a bit thumbup.gif on my face! Bottoms up beersmile.gif

Might see you out at longy... il be on baby blew if we are there.

craig