Fishraider Wrap

paulg

All Fishraider Organisers & Mentors,

I would like to offer a thank you for the time and effort put in to run this site.

I believe there are many hours spent behind the scenes, and people don't realise the time involved.

The site offers, great information and experience. The amount of things I have learnt on this site is endless..... and I am sure there are many other in the same boat !

Great Site !

PS Jewgaffer thanks for the lengthy chat we had earlier, regarding Jewfish and other topics in general.... there are lot of things that can not be simply read from a book ..... experience......

Cheers

Mr Rosebay.

All Fishraider Organisers & Mentors,

I would like to offer a thank you for the time and effort put in to run this site.

I believe there are many hours spent behind the scenes, and people don't realise the time involved.

The site offers, great information and experience. The amount of things I have learnt on this site is endless..... and I am sure there are many other in the same boat !

Great Site !

PS Jewgaffer thanks for the lengthy chat we had earlier, regarding Jewfish and other topics in general.... there are lot of things that can not be simply read from a book ..... experience......

Cheers

Mr Rosebay.

Thanks Mr Rosebay, we appreciate your comments very much!!

You are correct in saying that many hours are spent behind the scenes. We have a team of moderators that give their time freely also. We just want to make fishraider a place where people feel comfortable to share and learn about fishing and boating.

There are other fishing forums but I believe we offer something that the others don't. Its the community spirit of the members, young and old, men and women and beginners to the more experienced.

We welcome everyone. No arguements or smutty comments or lewd avatars here.

Enjoy the forum and feel proud to be a raider thumbup.gif

Cheers mrsswordie

Thanks Mr Rosebay...

The great thing about Fishraider is all the Fishraiders. Most Raiders are very generous and help wherever they can, whether that's through encouragement or information in posts, or through taking others on the water and contributing elsewhere.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and can be shared by all the many people who help make this such a great site.

Cheers, Slinky

Gotta agree with you there, Mr Rosebay - as Browney1 says, FIshraider has also taught me pretty well all I know with fishing ...... whereas previously, I would fish for 'whatever'!!! Now, I pretty well catch 'whatever' I prefer to target!! :biggrin2:

Many thanks to the Swordies, Jewhunter & all the mods (past & present) for their tireless efforts in making Fishraider the terrific site that it is!! :yahoo::thumbup: Oh yeah - and :047: :047: to all the members too for your wonderful contributions!! :1clap: :1clap:

Have a :beer5: & pat yourselves on the back!!

Cheerio

Roberta