Botany Bay Sat. 01.05.10

Starman

Hi Raiders,

Hit Botany Bay at 6.00am on Saturday with a mate in search of some table fish. Light tackle with live yabbies and Hawksbury river prawns. Started at Towra for some nice bream and once wind abated drifted the middle of the bay for more bream and travelly. All in all a productive day and I must say the water was very clear and water temp around 20 degrees. No peskey red bream stealing our baits either.post-9344-127284513802_thumb.jpgpost-9344-12728451655_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Starman,

Gabe

Hi Raiders,

Hit Botany Bay at 6.00am on Saturday with a mate in search of some table fish. Light tackle with live yabbies and Hawksbury river prawns. Started at Towra for some nice bream and once wind abated drifted the middle of the bay for more bream and travelly. All in all a productive day and I must say the water was very clear and water temp around 20 degrees. No peskey red bream stealing our baits either.post-9344-127284513802_thumb.jpgpost-9344-12728451655_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Starman,

Gabe

That's a great catch you got there its good there's plenty of fish still about i see a few travelly in the catch they must be moving in numbers. Towra always produces fish run in or run out good on you

Hi Raiders,

Cheers,

Starman,

Gabe

Hey Gabe, nice catch there mate, you havent posted for a while, hows it going :thumbup:

Hey Gabe, nice catch there mate, you havent posted for a while, hows it going :thumbup:

Hi Basil,

I've been good all doing well thankyou, How's everything at your end? Cannot believe the conditions last Saturday in the Bay. Seems what ever you put out it would get smashed. No tap tap tap it was bang.

I've been doing some game fishing lately with Silvo. We fished Shoalhaven torney just before Easter, and I got a 140kg Blue marlin and a 70kg Stripped marlin. Only lost coming first on countback. Then at Easter took the kids to Fiji for ten days.We are fishing the Bermagui torney next week chasing yellowfin.

Cheers,

Starman,

Gabe

Edited by Starman

Hi Basil,

I've been good all doing well thankyou, How's everything at your end? Cannot believe the conditions last Saturday in the Bay. Seems what ever you put out it would get smashed. No tap tap tap it was bang.

I've been doing some game fishing lately with Silvo. We fished Shoalhaven torney just before Easter, and I got a 140kg Blue marlin and a 70kg Stripped marlin. Only lost coming first on countback. Then at Easter took the kids to Fiji for ten days.We are fishing the Bermagui torney next week chasing yellowfin.

Cheers,

Starman,

Gabe

well done, good to hear your all well, I would have loved to come yellow tuna fishing with you,

ps, you get too many keep a slab for me. :thumbup:

Sensational Catch!

Bream on light gear does it get any better?

When you say live yabbies are they same as nippers or something different?

Hi Breamchaser,

Yeah sorry mate nippers

Cheers,

Starman,

Gabe