Chicken Breast With Parmesan Cheese?

stan

Hi all,

I have read a lot about people using chicken strips covered in parmesan cheese as a bait for bream. My question is what type of parmesan cheese are people using? Are people using fresh parmesan or the packet stuff that you put in a shaker.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi all,

I have read a lot about people using chicken strips covered in parmesan cheese as a bait for bream. My question is what type of parmesan cheese are people using? Are people using fresh parmesan or the packet stuff that you put in a shaker.

Thanks for any advice.

the best stuff is the packet one in a green container mix it with anaseed oil to make it stick

Hi all,

Thanks for any advice.

Definately a great bait for bream, use any of the packet stuff and prepare it the night before or even do packs, let them sit for a night and then freeze, bream have long been known to like a smelly bait, particularly in discoloured water. We have gone on to catch flathead, snapper and even kingfish on this bait so give it a go, very easy bait to use, berley with chicken pellets as well to keep the poultry theme going.

Has anyone fished with this bait off the rocks? I would be very interested to hear about that.

I know it ahs worked for me in the hawkesbury

gav

ive used it to catch bream/snapper even yakkas from the rocks :) ive actually got some blackies with it too :)

Chicken breats with parmasan and bread crumbs!! never failed me for a bait :P

I also add some crused garlic (just from jar stuff) and mix it with the parmasan and chicken....

Only problem i have is when you open it on the boat your permanately hungry with the smell....

that is when i actually cooked it up and ate it instead :/ it smelt too good for the fish lol

that is when i actually cooked it up and ate it instead :/ it smelt too good for the fish lol

Don't laugh I've had the bbq'd on the boat and considered it....

If it wasn't chicken and the risk of dying wasn't so hi i definately think it'd be 50/50 bait / lunch!