Bermagui

roy

does yellowfin to 80kg :1yikes: sound like its worth a trip down..:thumbup:.. guys a gun fisho that got it...

pics are not hard to find if you look in right place :1naughty:

hopefully the cooler waters that have just arrived will help the fin settle in off sydney...

cheers...steve.....

Have heard there is a few fish around, heading down friday for the Canberra yellowfin tournament

Cheers Silvo

looking at the weather silvo

where gonna need a bigger boat

Edited by mr magoo

looking at the weather silvo

where gonna need a bigger boat

With the weather report looking so good :biggrin2: , I think you should come out of Narooma just to test the boat out . I think the only fish you will see will be hanging on the wall of Bermi Pub :beersmile: .... Hope the weather improves for you .

Cheers Dogtooth.... :1fishing1: John.... :beersmile:

With the weather report looking so good :biggrin2: , I think you should come out of Narooma just to test the boat out . I think the only fish you will see will be hanging on the wall of Bermi Pub :beersmile: .... Hope the weather improves for you .

Cheers Dogtooth.... :1fishing1: John.... :beersmile:

It will, the weather will just be fine and if it is'nt I've spent plenty of other tourny's in the pub :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Cheers Silvo

Edited by Bentstik

It will, the weather will just be fine and if it is'nt I've spent plenty of other tourny's in the pub :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Cheers Silvo

Hi Silvo

Good to hear your going down for the Tournie..........will have to catch up down there may that be on the water at the Pub for a beer... either way is good

Who you fishing with???

Cheers Warnie

The links in this web site may be of interest.

http://www.fishbermi.com/

Geoff

yeh geoff thats one of the spot but the pics i got sent were not there now unfortunately... theres one in the photo section but theres a few others that are not.

the txt and calls were pretty hot on the grapevine with these big fish coming in and i was contemplating going down but its my birthday that w/e so not an option..

good luck to all you lucky buggers going down and hopefully good seas and tight lines had by all..

edit: i just checked weather and its not looking good fishwise so the pubs are gunna do alright me thinks. still a while for it to change for the good though.. fingers crossed...

cheers.....steve.......

Edited by roosterman

hi warnie i am fishing on my boat. Will catch up for sure. When are you heading down

Silvo

I will head down that way on thursday arvo........Was looking at maybe getting a pre fish in on the friday weather permitting of course

and speaking of such...... the synoptics look to me in it being not to bad once the blow goes through.....so here's hoping that indeed be the case

Catch you down there

Cheers Warnie