Quick Plug

mottyman

Hi Guys,

Wanted to give Mick and the guys at ABA a quick plug. :1clap:

I sent him a PM explaining I needed a part for a Silstar Viper reel that I've had for a few years and he's got it for me in double quick time. :1yikes:

I'm going in to pick it up tonight and might I say... the price is right!! :1naughty:

I'm back on the water this weekend after a break from fishing :thumbdown: so hopefully will have something to post next week. :1clap:

Thanks to Mick, outstanding service mate! :thumbup:

Cheers

David.

Your right there Knap! It's alive and well... :1clap:  :1clap:

43817[/snapback]

Have to agree with this post, Ive had a couple of dealings with Mick in the last few weeks and the service has been fantastic. And it was the initial customer service that made me come back.

cheers

:1fishing1:

Mick,

goes the extra yards to look after you I just recieved mmy guides for a couple of rods I am building and he chased all over to find a replacemnt for a guide that is not available here. Good service :thumbup:

Big-Pete :1fishing1:

And..... to add to that I went home last night and replaced the bearing and it's all good, fit perfectly. :thumbup:

The old bearing was completely shot and fell to pieces when I took it out leaving the inner casing on the spline. After some very gentle persuaison I managed to get it off without damaging anything and the new one runs smooth. :biggrin2:

So... I'm ready to go on Saturday and looking forward to a great day out. :1clap:

Cheers,

David (Happy Camper!) :yahoo:

AHH well spose you cant keep everybody happy :05::05:

What happen stick forget how to spell ya name ahh well nt everybody is perfect!!

We wont hold that against ya stick (thick as a tree trunk?? :074: )

Thanks for the kind words :1clap::1clap:

Cheers Mick

AHH well spose you cant keep everybody happy  :05:  :05: 

What happen stick forget how to spell ya name ahh well nt everybody is perfect!!

We wont hold that against ya stick (thick as a tree trunk?? :074: )

Thanks for the kind words  :1clap:  :1clap:

Cheers Mick

44060[/snapback]

ahaha and for that... i will stay anonymous

Maybe you're on the wrong site if you're going to have a stab at the sponsors mate.

I suggest you take some time to read through some old posts and see just how much ABA has done for this site and how Mick has helped members out personally.

44073[/snapback]

... the " :074: jokes..." bit means i was joking swoffa... read it mate. But i will change it to make it clearer.