Blue Marlin Off Sydney

brickman

hey raiders just a short note

i'll give a full report when i get back from up north

a big thank you to the boys on game boat lockout and botany bay game fishing club for having a sponsers day on sunday and taking me marlin fishing

east off browns the conditions were very rough with 3 meter swell in the morning as we headed out

the skipper and crew treated me like gold as i picked there brains for as much info as i could on fishing acc. and game fishing

these boys were fishing the last day off point scoring for the comp and they took me fishing that in it's self was truely amazing

anyway i realy have to go as i'm very late but just to give you a taste my arms are still sore and my back hurts but i just can't help smiling

stay tuned for pics and vid cheers gary

Guest Big-Banana

What was the score out there mate? Well done braving the ordinary conditions.

Another mate of mine went 2 2 1 on Blues that were around 150-200kgs, they weren't fishing the point score.

Garry hope u had a good day out.Was good having you on the boat! Hope you learnt a few things! As for the crew on 'LOCKOUT' it was great fishing with you boys this year had heaps of fun! We all fished hard all year an taking out the championship was a great result for the team! thanks agian boys!! :))

no ,he knows im just stirring,im a fan of the OLD bloke

and he goes ok in the kitchen too,love the condiments eski,we will have to get out soon together

cheers arman

Hi Arman

Don't forget me

It's been ages since I had one of Henry's Famous European rolls.

Congrats on the taggings on the weekend, a great effort by ALL involved on "Lockout".

talk to you all soon

Ken

We were out a few weeks ago and hooked a Marlin just inside of Browns, it was massive nearly spooled us on 37kg with the big tiagra 80, It stayed down deep and only jumped when it was 600-700m out, finally got it close ( could see the rubber band used to hold it to the rigger) then all of a sudden, pulled hook.. Was spewing ony got to see the thing jump in the distance, not to mention I still havent tagged One, do you guys rekon a blue or a stripe? The initial run was huge, when it stopped it came straight back at the boat and we thought we lost it then it again turned and went again, thats pretty unlike a stripe isnt it?