Tournie Win

I spoke to the big fella a little earlier.

He's pretty pumped up by taking out the tournie. :yahoo:

Mick's big bream was a cracker. :thumbup:

Dan's having some probs with his computer atm but he has promised me a full report with pics to come. :biggrin2:

Congrats boys! That is a fantastic effort.

I want a pic with the oversized cheque mate! :074:

Great stuff.

Cheers,

Grant.

Thanks everyone , and all the support is greatly appreciated :) .

We had a great day and Hopefully I will have a couple pics or at least a run down of what we did by tommorrow . We weighed a bag in for 4.075 kg and didn't have a fish under 30 to the fork . We stuck to our 2 main techniques of fishing suspenders in 1m of water and then blades in 10 to 15 feet , the fish didn't come all at once but each half an hour or so as we persisted with a pattern of working the blades slowly on the weed edge's .Mick's fish is a downright PIG and I hope to get the photo of it up this week , It fought like a rampaging Bull Elephant and had a head to match . Will try to get a full report done this afternoon , latest tomorrow ,

Cheers

Bubba

Thanks everyone , and all the support is greatly appreciated :) .

We had a great day and Hopefully I will have a couple pics or at least a run down of what we did by tommorrow . We weighed a bag in for 4.075 kg and didn't have a fish under 30 to the fork . We stuck to our 2 main techniques of fishing suspenders in 1m of water and then blades in 10 to 15 feet , the fish didn't come all at once but each half an hour or so as we persisted with a pattern of working the blades slowly on the weed edge's .Mick's fish is a downright PIG and I hope to get the photo of it up this week , It fought like a rampaging Bull Elephant and had a head to match . Will try to get a full report done this afternoon , latest tomorrow ,

Cheers

Bubba

good one dan