Middle Harbour Snapper

zen801

wow whoed a thought something like that size would be caught in the harbour amazing, well done there zenman should've put the smiles on ya with that one

cheers john

Awesome snapper for Middle Harbour Zenman :thumbup: well deserved Mike and that banquet size dinner for eight certainly makes up for fattening up all those pinkies over the years.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hey Byron,

How true mate i have been feeding and realesing pinkies for a decade. Its about time a big mamma came back and selflessly sacraficed itself for the cause. Who knows maybe its Karma. The meat off the snapper is magnificent and i have been eating it day and night. Should be all gone tomorrow.

PS i am going to hit the sane location in the arvo on Friday and maybe go into the night for a jew.

Mike

Hey raiders,

I have to say that was the best eating fish i have ever caught.

We started eating it monday night and i had the last meal of it for lunch on friday.

I think it was more than 3kg.

I am addicted and am going to start hitting LR for snapper.

Cheers

Hey raiders,

I have to say that was the best eating fish i have ever caught.

We started eating it monday night and i had the last meal of it for lunch on friday.

I think it was more than 3kg.

I am addicted and am going to start hitting LR for snapper.

Cheers

Good on ya Mike,

Just be careful at the Collaroy ramp with the old girl (or boy I suppose, seeing as it was called Paul) if you are taking the boat out off there. Its a tricky launch and retrieve in the wrong conditions (high tide, NE breeze). Had to get the locals to pull me out one day. Otherwise the boat would have been sitting on the back seat of the car.

Cheers