Well Done Roberta

marcel haber

Gee!! I didn't know about that one!! Was it the ABT Camden Haven Bream Kayak round?? My bream was 3rd biggest of the round & if I'd caught it the next day, would have won $100 as Boss Hog!! As it was, my friend Michelle from Lemon Tree Passage won the Boss Hog on Day 2, using a sammy & the topwater technique that I taught her!! So I 'sort of' helped with its capeture!!

he he If it is the Camden Haven Pic, I reckon should have rubbed the Zinc off my nose!!! :074: Better check out the mag tomorrow - I actually flicked thru the start of it today, but didn't check out the back section where the results are!!!

Cheerio - hope to catch up with Michelle at Lemon Tree this weekend, if it stops raining!! Seems you Sydney folk have been really copping it!! Shame, as the tides were going to be brilliant for the next few days, including the weekend!!

Cheerio & thanks for letting me know!! :1prop:

Roberta

Gee!! I didn't know about that one!! Was it the ABT Camden Haven Bream Kayak round?? My bream was 3rd biggest of the round & if I'd caught it the next day, would have won $100 as Boss Hog!! As it was, my friend Michelle from Lemon Tree Passage won the Boss Hog on Day 2, using a sammy & the topwater technique that I taught her!! So I 'sort of' helped with its capeture!!

he he If it is the Camden Haven Pic, I reckon should have rubbed the Zinc off my nose!!! :074: Better check out the mag tomorrow - I actually flicked thru the start of it today, but didn't check out the back section where the results are!!!

Cheerio - hope to catch up with Michelle at Lemon Tree this weekend, if it stops raining!! Seems you Sydney folk have been really copping it!! Shame, as the tides were going to be brilliant for the next few days, including the weekend!!

Cheerio & thanks for letting me know!! :1prop:

Roberta

Is it a subscription mag only? Pardon my ignorance!

:thumbup:Well done Roberta

Camden Haven sure is a nice part of the world. I haven't been up that way for a very long time.

I fondly remember fishing for blackies with my Dad off the breakwall - from memory you could also get your bait in the little pond just behind the breakwall

congrats

gav