Lugarno

steze

Hello everyone, I just wanted to know where abouts in Lugarno can you fish. Ive tried looking on google map and I'm not too sure where abouts to fish. Any information in regards to which street to park on etc would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to know where abouts in Lugarno can you fish. Ive tried looking on google map and I'm not too sure where abouts to fish. Any information in regards to which street to park on etc would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I mainly fish out of a boat but if you are shore based the only land based areas I can suggest are the shoreline or wharf area near Lugarno Seafood Restaurant (Not sure of that address but search for the restaurant and it will give you the address).

On the exact opposite side of the river to the restaurant and I believe it to probably be more productive is Illawong. There is always people fishing there and there is lots of mangroves and structure. This is accessed via Old Ferry Road, Illawong.

mate there is a public wharf at the end of forest road near the restaurant that people tend to fish off, though as squire said if you can get to the illawong side of the river there are a couple of concrete structures that you can fish off. Park your car at the carpark located off Griffith Pde and pretty much walk down to the waters edge. You will see the concrete structures. Use pieces of steak and chicken breast and you will get into some bream there.