Are Conditions Good For Sun 6Th

jsab5558

Hi Raiders,

Im new to outside fishing and arent to clued up on the best or worst times to be fishing outside. I was wondering if anyone has checked the weather for winds, swell and does it seem good for a fish on Sunday 6th June. I will be leaving form botany bay and hoping to go peak, colours and FAD. Anyones advice will be appreciated. Cheers

Hi Raiders,

Im new to outside fishing and arent to clued up on the best or worst times to be fishing outside. I was wondering if anyone has checked the weather for winds, swell and does it seem good for a fish on Sunday 6th June. I will be leaving form botany bay and hoping to go peak, colours and FAD. Anyones advice will be appreciated. Cheers

Hi mate

I have just looked at Seabreeze and even with good legs I don't think I would go out and do you realize how far the Colours are from Botany Bay?

If you cannot read it yourself it would be best not to go out just not the weather sites but reading the weather while you are out there is very important and even after years of experience .....you are still guessing so you must always keep a "weather eye out"

See if someone better than me can help you with the weather sites

Take care

KF

Edited by Kingyfisher