65Cm Trag

jordan.widz

hey guys,

went out and fished the inshore reefs around lauriton with fresh squid and pillies. this trag and a 63cm eastern blue spotted flathead were the only legal fish we landed the whole day. i got the trag on the very first drop down and when it hit it took about three good runs almost back down to the bottom.

anyways it was a pretty good day out considering only two keepers came aboard.

post-14559-127606504179_thumb.jpg

post-14559-127606540105_thumb.jpg

hey guys,

went out and fished the inshore reefs around lauriton with fresh squid and pillies. this trag and a 63cm eastern blue spotted flathead were the only legal fish we landed the whole day. i got the trag on the very first drop down and when it hit it took about three good runs almost back down to the bottom.

anyways it was a pretty good day out considering only two keepers came aboard.

your full of shit widz that u got a brean 40cm

thats bullshit!!!!!

:074:

v.nice Teraglin mate, you dont often hear of them coming aboard these days- I used to see the local Nth Coast boys coming in to the cleaning tables @ harrington breakwall loaded with them, along with Pearlies and Mowies/Reddies when I was a kid.

... brings back many fond memories of one of my all time favourite spots... thanks for sharing a bloody nice fish and the flattie is a croc too...

Well done mate :thumbup:

Tight lines

Anthony

:)