Botany Bay Friday

Went for a fish in the bay yesterday late start 9am[hate winter] it was not all that pleasant with a stiff westerly chopping up the bay ,it was pretty slow but managed to 3 good flatties from 45 to 55 cm and heaps of small fish I was about to call it a day at 12/30when I got a solid hit it turned out to be a 72cm flattie my best fish for quite a while fished for another hour but only small fish,

The lure that did all the damage was a berkley 5in jerk shad on a 3/8 head

post-571-127689997401_thumb.jpg

Nice fish mate. I was out there in the morning on my yellow kayak. The water was crap early morning and I got hammered by the "choppyness." Did end up with a couple of Trevs on deep diving lures. Even some flatties hit them but they were too small. Anyhow, nice fish and nice reel (is that a Stradic?)

Nice fish mate. I was out there in the morning on my yellow kayak. The water was crap early morning and I got hammered by the "choppyness." Did end up with a couple of Trevs on deep diving lures. Even some flatties hit them but they were too small. Anyhow, nice fish and nice reel (is that a Stradic?)

Mate I think you went past me I was at Brighton out the front of Coles you did not look to comfortabe