Wanting To Catch My First Jew Fish

Joco

Hi fellas,

Well i been wanting to catch a Jew Fish for some time now, BUT unfortunately all my boat mates tend to fish for everything BUT Jew Fish...

I can be a helping hand on the boat, got experience, got my own gear, happy to share the resources, just need someone to help me out....

You never know i can become your next fishing buddy.....

More then happy to tag along and share the costs (petrol, food, drinks etc)....

I live in Liverpool and i am more then happy to drive to any location (Hawkesbury, The Entrance, Georges River etc).....

Your name: Joey

Your Location: Liverpool

Fishing technique: Jewfish on plastics & hard bodies lures

Availability: ALL day everyday :biggrin2: im serious..... :biggrin2:

Preferred location: Hawkesbury River & Georges River

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? No

Edited by Joco

Hi Joco I might be able to arrange to have a Hawkesbury jewfish session from 7am till dark with Geoff aka Geoff on Fishraider and that will hopefully be within the next few weeks or so before I go in for the first of my proposed hip operations....

If the tide tops in the early morning, the session may also involve some kingfish and flathead fishing before we settle in to fishing for jewfish and the associated bi catch for the remainder of the morning run out tide and then we'll be able to fish the afternoon into the early evening part of the run in tide which normally would give us another chance or two around sundown.....

Keep contact by PM if you like Joco but the session will have to be arranged for a day to suit as the leg pains associated with my hip joint problems are more of a day to day proposition at the moment... I will eventually be able to get around to fishing with my other friends on Fishraider and generally prefer having three people fishing in my boat and I prefer fishing for jew with a fairly decent rod spread....

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Hi Joco,

You go fishing with those two guys,you will have to take a note book

to jot everything down,there are no better teachers ,Byron has forgot more about jewfish than

most other blokes know.

Listen and watch them,you won't need anymore tuition.

Cheers Rick.

Hi Joco,

You go fishing with those two guys,you will have to take a note book

to jot everything down,there are no better teachers ,Byron has forgot more about jewfish than

most other blokes know.

Listen and watch them,you won't need anymore tuition.

Cheers Rick.

your not wrong rickb, i bought my esky off byron and what he told me in half an hour would off taken me years to work out on my own.

if you get the chance to go out with them joco take it with open arms, they are 2 very very smart jewie hunters.

best of luck.

cheers hamerz.

@ Jewgaffer - Thanks for the reply and the invite.... By the sounds of it, i cannot refuse and would be more then happy to tag along.... SORRY to hear about your hip and the operations to take place.... I guess i can relate with my numerous knee operations.... BUT im sure the hip pain is much more severe.... I will send you a PM with my contact details...

PS - Once again thank you and thank you to other members that replied... Hopefully i will get back to you with a nice photo or two :)