Fishing Spot + Accommodation

ultrasouth

hay mate i have stayed at tourist park in lake tabourie. cabins are cheap and clean not 5star but nice enough to stay over for a few days. cabins are only 100m from the beach and 50m from a lake which has good supply of poddy mullet bream and flathead if u are feeling venturess u can trek out to crampton island which is always full of salmon kingfish ive even seen yellowfin caught of there, u just have to walk across a sand bar at low tide and fish the whole high to low to get back, unreal fishing spot i have been goin there for over 7 years now and whole weeknd costs less then $250pp including fuel,food ect :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Try Kiama. It's close to Sydney.Has a safe harbour for the kids to fish from the wharfs. Plenty of options for beach & rock fishing & outside fishing if you have a boat. Heaps of cafes & shops for the wife including plenty of places to eat. Google some of the local real estate agents for accomodation or try some of the caravan parks which have cabins etc. Enjoy your trip.

Cheers, Scoop

Mate, you can check out Shoalhaven heads its 15mins past Kiama- there is the Shoalhaven River and also the beach for fishing and accomodation is pretty cheap.

Try the Mountainview Resort or Tall Timbers for the accomodation, plus there is a top Pizza shop and Pub bistro for your meals and the local RSL has good chinese all pretty cheap.

Its 30minutes to berry for shopping and Kiama is also pretty close, plenty of options and also some nice wineries and there is a top spot I went river kayaking up in the hills to the west.

I go there every year on a charter if you are interested in going offshore with a very good skipper please send me a PM and I'll forward you his details, if you want some details on the local area also let me know I have got some good info on local attractions most within a 30min drive.

Cheers

Anthony

:)