Bobbin Head Flattie

Langa

Caught this nice Flathead on a 6" Gulp worm last Wednesday. The water was gin clear and I watched a massive croc easily twice his size follow him to the surface. I returned him to swim with his mum.

Cheers, Langa

post-6643-127868803318_thumb.jpg

post-6643-127868806889_thumb.jpg

Nice fish you got there. I have had the bigger fish follow up a smaller fish before. I have been told that this happens when their breeding that a big female will have a few smaller flatties around.

I bet the water would of been really cold that far up cowan!

Great catch. I have had a large flattie follow up a smaller one i have caught a few times, it happened fishing stgeorges basin and my mate quickly chucked his newley rigged plastic over the side and landed the fish :1yikes:

Pete

Nice fish you got there. I have had the bigger fish follow up a smaller fish before. I have been told that this happens when their breeding that a big female will have a few smaller flatties around.

This is a regular ocurrence in our water. Quite often you will find a substantial 'lie' in the sand in the shallows, surrounded by numerous suitors. Well done for releasing the fish, mate :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey