Nthn Beaches- Any Reports?

wannabefisho

Im off to the Nthn Beaches Friday arvo with fisher_doi Johnny and was wondering if anyone has any reports from up that way on whats catching???

Are there any recommended beaches to try- we are thinking of heading to Newport or maybe Mona Vale.

Cheers

Anthony

just got back from mona vale fished for two and a half hours for nil

i only fished for blackies today

there may be some bream around in the washes using chicken as bait or even off the beach in the middle of the basin

there is a good high tomorrow arvo

peter :1fishing1:

Hi Anthony,

A mate and I fished Manly beach on Tuesday night, started with 3 undersized flatties then a tailor to 34cm, 58cm salmon, 64cm salmon then my mate pulled in a 1.2m+ wobby which was sent back. All caught on pillies around 2hr after high tide.

Cheers,

Jase76

I hit Turrimetta beach before dawn (tide rising to full while I was there), but it was too clogged up with kelp to catch anything or to feel anything biting.

There was no kelp at all up on the beach, but plenty in the wash. Perhaps the longer/more open beaches will fish better?

There didn't seem to be any gutter at all, and the waves were breaking right up to the shore, and the cold called for two hats today

:ph34r:

Hi Anthony,

A mate and I fished Manly beach on Tuesday night, started with 3 undersized flatties then a tailor to 34cm, 58cm salmon, 64cm salmon then my mate pulled in a 1.2m+ wobby which was sent back. All caught on pillies around 2hr after high tide.

Cheers,

Jase76

If anyone's interested here is a pic of said Wobby. Was actually just under the 4ft mark.

Anthony, we have been pulling in Shovelnose, Port Jackson, Lizard, Tailor, Sambo's, little rays, and this Wobby from Manly recently.

Steveo

post-13922-127988463861_thumb.jpg