Bream Fishing Abt Style

Dangas

Hi Raiders

Ive just bought the last 6 seasons of the AFC comp on DVD and have been squandering countless hours watching bream competition fishing. Needless to say i am very interested in this style of fishing and have gone and decked out my boat with an bow mount electric and live bait well. :thumbup:

But as the topic description suggests, i have "all the gear and no idea" :( I want to learn how to fish hardbodies, softplastics and blades among structures, flats, and anywhere where there might be a big bream lurking. Also, i would like to learn how to utilise my electric properly in these situations.

I am a fairly capable fisherman when it comes to bait fishing, trolling, live baiting and jigging, but never tried this style of fishing before. Can someone please help me?

Your name: Dang

Your Location: Liverpool

Fishing technique: Bream Fishing on lures and electric

Availability: Wednesdays

Preferred location: Georges River, Sydney Harbour, or Port Hacking

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? Yes

Dangas

Dang the way i started out when i got my boat was just to get out there, pick a few spots on the parra or georges river, keep a track of the time tide and any other thinks like weather and so on. :1fishing1:

And just try 1 trpe of lure per outing, ie pastics one time out then blades.....A hard body session.

Then write what you caught and what you used when in the day you caught the fish and type of retrieve ect....im sure you get the idea.

Then you will also get pratice in on your lekky and with pratice catch fish aswell. :1fishing1:

Hate to say it but there isnt an easy way,except just to put in the hrs and you will see results....Good luck mate. :thumbup:

What snag said and fish tournie times from 7am till 2pm and try and catch the biggest five bream you can Its really about spending time on the water to get experience and to develope the skills needed to fish tournies It really is completely different to going for a social fish