Sydney Bream Tournie.

Jewhunter

G'day all.

I just spoke with Bubba & the boys are sitting in 3rd place going into tommorow.

They weighed a 3.24kg bag & are only 500gms behind the leaders.

Well done on a great effort fellas & good luck tommorow.

Hope you find the horses & bring home the $10K!! :1yikes:

Cheers,

Grant.

I went down to the harbour this arvo to check out the weigh in.

It seemed like most struggled but well done to Dan and Mick on a great result.

It was nice to meet Dan and it was great the guys could stop and have a chat .

cheers

Luke

Thanks for all the support Raiders , it was great to meet so more of you at the weigh in . The 2 days were both very hard when it came to finding fish and quality ones at that , but I am stoked with our result [and prizes] and would like to thank Mick for all his hard work pre fishing and over the weekend and JBjew for going the extra mile and helping us out showing what true Aussie mateship is all about . The whole competition was run really well and it was amazing to be driving into Darling harbour with another 15 comp boats and getting to experiece the whole Grand Final scene , it is one I won't forget . Just making the GF was great and to finish in fourth with only 4 fish on day 2 showed me how hard the fishing really was , especially when you are surrounded by so many good anglers , blokes I look up to and greatly respect. Was great to catch up with Gillie and Mark also the boys from CBBtackle [plenty of good fisho's from down that way].Also I met Ross from Team Shimano Evinrude what a great bloke and it was great to have a chat and meet many of the other blokes as well . We caught all our fish on blades and fished the Parra and lane cove , but as stated earlier it was hard yards and not very relxing especially when it takes 2and a half hours before you land a legal fish . The weekend was a very busy one with my work commitments on top of the fishing but well worth the 4.30 starts and late nights . Thanks again for all the support and if you are thinking about giving the comps a go then all I can say is pre fish hard , get a game plan and give it a go . You will meet plenty of good blokes and learn heaps with the added experience . At the end of the day your still fishing for fun , so don't worry to much about your result , whats really important is learning where went wrong and then concentrating on the things that worked for you and remebering these and building on them until you have a range of skills and learn how do fish in different conditions . Thanks to Mark and Scott and all the helpers involved in the weekend and series , I appreciated all the effort you guys put in .

Cheers

Bubba :au:

Good on you Bubba and Mick. Fantastic result out of all those hundreds of teams, to make the final and grab 4th.

At least now you'll be easier to spot on the water... just look for the Skeeter where you can't see the fishos for all the sounder screens :074:

Top result for a lot of hard work :thumbup:

Cheers, Slinky

Congratulations Bubba & Mick on a terrific finish in the Grand Final! Holding the Fishraider flag up high!! Hope lots of pics were taken & look forward to seeing them soon

It's a bugger fishing those 'tough days' , so really pleased you pulled in the 4 fish on day 2 to stay up there!! :thumbup:

Must give the blades another go! Which ones did the damage??

Cheerio

Roberta

What an Awesome effort, Congrats again Bubba and Mick on the 4th place thumbup.gif

What a great arvo at the weigh in and I got the chance to meet and have a chat with Bubba. It was a shame about the tackle box and sorry for the confusion Bubbawife.gif

I thought I'd post some pics of the weigh in.

beersmile.gifBrad

post-10582-128072619272_thumb.jpg

post-10582-128072627133_thumb.jpg

post-10582-128072668991_thumb.jpg

post-10582-128072624233_thumb.jpg

post-10582-128072626167_thumb.jpg

Edited by The ACIMA