Company Required Sunday Dy Wide

saltrix

I am going out from Roseville (or Pennant Hills) early Sunday and would like company.

The plan is to troll Nth Head or any signs of activity, then head out to DY wide to get a feed of flathead or mowies.

They are usually on the job at this time of the year but I havent been out for a while as the weather hasnt been

much good, but it looks OK for Sunday at the moment.

I have a 5.2 metre plate boat with GPS, sounder, downrigger, Epirb, radio etc, and I am an experianced fisherman, do

not require any assistance but would like some company, as my usual mate cant mke it.

Only requirements are that you do not get seasick and have a bit of experiance. I dont drink on the boat or smoke

but dont mind an occasional smoker.

The fishing off DY is bottom bashing in 45-55 metres and I have some gear you can use if you have nothing suitable.

Usual gear is about 30lb braid line with 300gm sinkers and a rod and reel to match.

Pete, if you read this, you are welcome but I didnt want to take you away from anything you have arranged at short notice.

Any previous company is also welcome.

I will leave at first light and return about mid day.

I have pilchards, whitebait, and prawn bait and hope to pick up a tailor or bonito on the way out.

Email me if you are interested.

Regards Saltrix

Have company now no more replies thank you.

Edited by saltrix