Newcastle Weekend Away

clem

My apologies for the confusion with the dates for those of you who have previously red this post.

G'day to all Newcastle Raiders

I will be in your area from the 10th till the 12th of September for a break with my soccer mates.I am hoping to hook up with a fellow raider the Saturday as the guy's are going to the races and I would wrather wet a line :1fishing1: .We will be golfing the Friday when we get there and leaving Sunday so this only leaves me with Saturday the 11th.I will have no time limits and have no problem with fishing all day.Landbased is perfect as my sea legs get a bit wobbly with rough waters :wacko: .I am fine with the average to low seas. :thumbup: Planning to bring my own gear but hopefully the raider I hook up with will be kind enough to loan me his.Will have no problem with covering any costs involved should I be so lucky as to get a spot on a boat. :yahoo:

I will be staying at the Mercure Apartments in hunter street so it is within walking distance to the water. :thumbup:

Feel free to contact me on (0406625552 Clem) and if I miss your call I will return it asap.

Cheers and I look forward to possitive feedback.

Just some quick info on me.I am 39 and very responsible as I have a family to think of so there is no way I will be taking any foolish chances.Don't have a problem with smokers and having a beer as well.

Edited by clem

Hi Clem,

Depending on my roster I may be able to help you out, i'll know about 2 weeks prior if i'm free or not.

Up for Lake Macquarie maybe on boat?

Cheers,

Leo

Hey there Leo

For sure I am up for it.Look forward to finalizing the arrangements 2weeks prior to the Saturday.

Cheers Clem

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Newcastle Raiders

I am just double checking again if there are any raiders in the mood for wetting a line on Saturday the 11th.Fezza has mentioned to me that he might be able to help me out but with his shift work it is pretty hard.

I look forward to more possitive feedback.

Cheers Clem 0406625552