Roxy

fastone

Mate will the ears come up or stay down like that? With Jesse (my blue that recently past away after 15 years as my best mate, im 21), she had one ear right up and the other was like the pup in the photo. Shit i miss her, but i keep thinking, should i get another dog, or not. She came with us to Sydney from being a pup of a working Dog on my Dads mates property. I could go on about her, dogs are truly the most loyal pets anyone could ask for.

HAha good name fastone our minature sausage dog puppies name is also roxy. Weve also got the rottie called jazzie you should see them playing but its a suprise that most times the rottie gives in to the sausage dog. Preety funny cheers :thumbup:

What a great looking dog mate.. :thumbup:

Yeah i had the same thing happen to me knappers..the dog was there when i was born and it passed away just 3 months ago at the old age of 18, so yeah it was there my whole life and my other dog died suddenly just 1 week before the 18yr old one at the age 9..Cut me up BIG time :( ..Man best friend for SURE :thumbup:

fkin oath trouble, if you dont mind me asking what did you do with your oldy, it was a very hard dicission for me to make, should i have cremated her or buried her, well i enede burieing her. She lived on our place in the Heights so she should have been rested here. Its rea;lly hard to cope with even till this day. I re3ally miss her. Pluss she new how to fight and have a go, she was so so pretective. She could also jump over our 6 foot fence, i am only bragging about her now, but she was a top dog.

Do you reckon i should get another, i really want another dog, but im not sure if i would just be expecting Jesse all over again.

THANKS GUYS YEAH THE EARS SHOULD BE UP BY WEEK 14, IM SURE JESSE WOULD WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY. IF YOU GET A NEWBIE IT WILL NEVER REPLACE JESS BUT JESS WOULDNT WANT THAT. THE NEWBIE WILL HAVE ITS OWN PERSONALITY, THEY SAY YOUR,VE NEVER REALLY HAD A PET UNTIL YOU FEEL THE ABSOLUTE SORRY OF LOSING YOUR DOG. THESE THINGS JESS WOULD WISH FOR YOU TOUGH TIMES & DISAPPOINTMENT, HARD WORK & HAPPINESS.

Yeah we buried the old girl down the back next to the one that died a week or two before..It had two men in absolute tears..one of the hardest things i have ever had to do is cover the old girl up... :(

I havent replaced them as yet as i dont know if i want to go through it all over again..but im sure the day will come where i want another furry mate by my side..