Crew Needed

jamiekmccue

Recently moved to the South Coast area and looking for some keen Fisho's. I have a 18ft Savage Ospey and is fully rigged for serious fishing. If your keen I would like some company to go fishing, especially if you know some good spots. Just need a sense of humour and willing to bring along your own gear. Area's I would like to fish are JB and Shoalhaven river, or even Culburra/Crookhaven area.

• 2 months later...

Hey Jamie,

Mate - I am very keen for some JB fishing action. I am sydney based, but have a place in Berrara (30 mins south of Nowra), which I am at every second weekend (am there this weekend).

Sounds like there are marlin around, and probably kings etc around the JB entrance/headlands.

I have more fishing gear than I can poke a stick at, including blue water stuff (Tiagra's etc), which are desperate to get used.

I can go at the drop of a hat, and am more than willing to chip in with costs, wash-down and maintenance, etc...

I have a coxswains certificate, and have worked as a fishing guide in the northern territory a few years back.

Give me a bell if you are keen for a fish this weekend.

Cheers,

Ed Cain

0419 416 926

Hey Jamie,

Mate - I am very keen for some JB fishing action. I am sydney based, but have a place in Berrara (30 mins south of Nowra), which I am at every second weekend (am there this weekend).

Sounds like there are marlin around, and probably kings etc around the JB entrance/headlands.

I have more fishing gear than I can poke a stick at, including blue water stuff (Tiagra's etc), which are desperate to get used.

I can go at the drop of a hat, and am more than willing to chip in with costs, wash-down and maintenance, etc...

I have a coxswains certificate, and have worked as a fishing guide in the northern territory a few years back.

Cheers,

Ed Cain

0419 416 926

Geez Ed,

I might give you a call around/after Xmas. Got some friends who have a holiday house at Manyana & I would like to get out as well.

Cheers

Deek

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Ed,

If your still keen for a fish. Going out this weekend, give me a call. Hopefully the weather will be good.

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Cheers,

Ed Cain

0419 416 926